Re: [Epic] Squat armies

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 1997 21:21:30 -0700

Shayn Raney wrote:

> Has WD printed an article on Squat amies?

Nope.

>A friend of mine just gave me one large shoebox of them, and I woued love play them.

Your best hope is to look at this list. A consensus is expected shortly
(that's NOT a dwarf joke).

> Also, is there ( or was ) a codex on Squats?

Nope. Official GW statements say not this year, not next year, BUT THERE
WILL BE ONE.

If you look really carefully at WD 208, you'll see a photo of a
whiteboard used during the development of E40K. And it mentions Squats.
So I believe them.

--
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture