[Epic] Epic scale Terrain

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 1997 00:42:22 -0700

Sauron1 writes;If you play Epic on a temporary table I suggest that hills
can be made up from 1/8 thick craft foam that comes in various colours.
It often sells for about a dollar a square foot and can be glued together
in layers like architectural mobel hills to create a very reasonable set
of hills. You can store quite a pile in old pizza boxes.My hobby club has
a group that play a 15mm game called DBA and use this style of hills to
great effect. sauron1