[Epic] a week off

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 1997 17:42:15 -0500

I'm taking a week off, and I'd better not flood my mailbox in
the meantime. So I'll unsubscribe for a week. If any of you
were going to tell me how to paint the rims of the space marines'
shoulder armor, please send me email to askinner_at_.... I
want to do it, I'm just skeptical that I can.

I'll be at the beach--I'm planning to bring home a bunch of sand
for terrain purposes. :-)

If anything really interesting comes up, keep talking about it
until I get back, so I don't miss it. :-)

andy
askinner_at_...