[Epic] Guard Conversions

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 16:18:26 -0500

Lately, I've seen a couple of people start threads on the EPIC conversions
they've done. (Farseers on bikes, etc.) Has anyone done any conversions
to represent primaris psykers? I'm thinking that the Commisar body
would work, but that hat has got to go.

Unfortunately, what with his upturned collar and all, the Commisar's head
looks to be very difficult to remove. Does anyone have and suggestions?
Whose head would I use to replace the commisar's with, anyway?

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.