Re: [Epic] Lost World

From: Richard Dewsbery <dewsbery_at_...>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 1997 09:53:40 +0100

While we are talking about SciFi, is there no one else out there as
fanatical about Iain M Banks as I am? I met him at a signing, and he's
at least 3 times wierder than Pratchett (who is only a little odd by
comparison). He writes great stuff, if you can stomach the occassional
sick twist (but he saves the worst for his non-genre work). Clever,
intricate and witty - and so is Iain Banks! :)

Richard