[Epic] Eldar Information wanted

From: Robert Lenghaus <lenghaus_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 13:02:21 +1000 (EST)

Not being a big fan of 40k I don't have much fluff information about
colour schemes for eldar. Does anybody out their have the eldar codex? IF
so could you please answer the following Q's

What colour are Death Jesters?

Likewise Solitares, Great Harlequins and Shadow seers.

What do Great Harlequins and Shadow Seers look like? any conversion ideas?

Here's a few of my conversions. I wanted to make up the "killer" aspect
squad but I thought that since swooping hawks have wings and so do Exarchs
my Warlock would need some sort of flying kit or he would look a bit
funny. Here's what I did, Taking an Exarch I carefully cut of the wings
(not including the gun) trimmed them a bit and then stuck them to the back
of the warlock, it doesn't look to bad. The now wingless Exarch makes a
perfect Dark Reaper Exarch.

Just a last thought, so far I've been making up Death jester squads up of;
one HW eldar, two harlequins and two miscelanious (sp). Any ideas about
other alternatives. I don't suppose death jesters are coming out in the
new Eldar box that I hear about?

"Smile and the whole world thinks you're some sort of grinning loony"

Rob L.