RE: [Epic] [E40K] Squats - Land Train proposal

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 06:51:02 -0400 (EDT)

I'd have to say from experiance that 12 hits is closer to the correct
figure. In one battle where I had a strong suspicion my opponent was
going to take 2 Revenants, I bought a detachment of 6 Deathstrikes to
counter them. In the first turn, I prep-barraged them, scored 11 and 13
hits, he saved all but two on each, and both died. Point for point, I won
that exchange, but lost the battle anyway. :-/

Now, if you have the luxury of firing in salvoes, the odds might change.
But I was *afraid* of the damn things!

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune