Re: [Epic] [E40K] Squats - Land Train proposal

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 12:40:45 -0400 (EDT)

My bad, we actually wondered about this during this battle. Deathstrikes
don't have the "artillery" special, and therefore can't fire without los.
Sorry about my confusion. We did play it the right way, I just didn't
have my brain on when I wrote this. :)
By the way, my ally and I pretty much lost due to close combat losses.
The Eldar aren't as easy as they used to be!

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune