Re: [Epic] WANTED: Titan Legions

From: Michael and Christina King <kingcm_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 17:51:22 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 10 Jun 1997, Sutherland wrote:

> At 10:33 AM 6/10/97 -0400, you wrote:
> >Does anyone know where I can find an unopened box of Titan Legions? I
> >figure there must be a shop out there somewhere that still has one or
> >two of these on hand.
> >

> Is that the one with the imperator and mega-gargant. If it is there is a
> local store that has a copy left. And it is on sale for $35!! Dont know
> if it is still there. If you are very interested I will check on it for you.
>

> that Chuk Guy

Actually if anyone else can find a copy for $40 or less or wants to sell
their complete copy I have a friend who is looking for a copy. He is also
willing to pay
Warhound $7.50 each
Reaver $10
Plastic Turtle shell Warlords $5
Metal Warlord $15
Imperator $10

If anyone has one of these they would be willing to part with let me know
and I will forward the information to my friend.

- Michael
Michael and Christina King
kingcm_at_...