Re: [Epic]Campaign Rules

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 23:50:58 -0400

Works perfectly for me, but it sounds like you're having a problem with
the .wav file that's in the web page right at the top. I'll take it
out - give it another shot a few minutes after this shows up on the
list.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius