Re: [Epic] [E40K] Stands and Miscellanea

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 03:38:56 -0700

sauron1 wrote:

> Sauron1 writes;In the beginnig the original SM game gave a maximum
> skimmer height of 8cm.The rules boys never changed that in any errata
> that I have,but since my group use that height I may have overlooked a
> change.

True.

On another topic, I'll post those stands probably Friday. Tomorrow if I
can.

On yet another topic (and to the tune of The Eyes of Texas)

"The Eye
Of Sauron is Upon YOU
Darkening the Day.
The Eye
Of Sauron is upon you,
You cannot get away...."

there's about 10 verses.

--
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture