Re: [Epic] [E40K] Squats -- After Review:

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 14:12:54 -0400

James Nugent wrote:

> That was in Microsoft Outlook. Anyone else have a problem reading my
> stuff? Kinda ruins the point of posting.(That was the only reason I
> did not send this as personal mail)

        Well, for one thing there no easy way to tell what you're
quoting and what you yourself have written - like using >'s as above,
surrounding the quoted portions with << and >>, or whatever. Also,
your lines go on for way too long - I have to use a horizontal
scrollbar to read what you've written (the quoted portion above I
saw as 1 line that stretched off my screen). This is really
Netscape's fault (or Microsoft's), but you might want to try hitting
enter every 70 characters or so to make things readable for us
Netscape users.

Scott
shupes_at_...