Re: [Epic] Titan Weapons

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 09:40:47 -0400

Scott:

> Range FP Notes
> AT Battery 45cm (2) 2xAT shots

I definitely like this option. It hadn't occurred to me, but I agree
that titans should have this option.

> The only thing I'm wondering about is whether 2 AT shots
> is comparable to 8 FP or a DRay shot. Maybe 3 ATs would be more
> appropriate?

FWIW, I think 2x would be fine, but I'd be willing to playtest both.
Off the top of my head, though, I think 3x may be too good.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius