Re: [Epic] Question on Tyranid Biotitans

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 20:24:22 -0700

duckrvr_at_... wrote:

> They are good against other WEs also. I'm still wondering if it is worth it
> to take a titan hunter. Something quick, like a warlock titan or a reaver,
> with a cc weapon, and a death ray (d-cannon).

Case in point: Chaos Questor: Assuming it's undamaged, and gets into CC,
it has a massive 11 in 36 chance of DESTROYING any war engine,
regardless of the AF. This is because the worst that it can do if it
loses by +5 or more is to require a 6 to get a Catastrophic Hit (ie
Instant Kill), and it has 2 rolls to do it with.
Of course, it's chances of survival are miniscule.
--
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture