Re: [Epic] [Epic 40k] About campaign rules...

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 02:17:05 PDT

>Hmmm, we've been playing that air units must be placed on the
"airfield"
>provided, and therefore are visible to the opponent. I (still) don't
have
>my rules with me, so I don't know if this is truly the rules.
>
>--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
>"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random
fortune

OK, when I said that my opponent didn't *know* that I had two
thunderhawks in reserve I wanted to say that he didn't notice it.
When we play, each player deploy his army on the board, the reserves are
not deployed but stay in a box near the board. Each player may ask to
his opponent if he still has some reserve. This is not the *truly*
rules, perhaps, but we are used to playing like this so it was honnest.
On top of that Christophe, my opponent, knows that I like using
thunderhawks against him so if he was surprised it's because he made a
mistake...

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

Please visit my Epic page :
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/