Re: [Epic] [Epic40k] Orky JPEGs

From: David Lado <lado_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 22:57:40 -0400 (EDT)

I have not had email access for a couple of days (stupid server wouldn't
answer the phone!) so I have completely lost track of who wants what in
the ebb and flow of the thread.

Anyway, while playing with Adobe Photoshop (er, I mean learning-how-to-
use-it-for-important-scientific-applications) I made up a bad moon logo
with all sorts of pertty kulers. I also scanned in and colorized a
picture of a gretchin drawn by Paul Bonner from "Waagh, The Orks"
(I doubt you'll get any flak for using it as long as you give credit
where credit is due).

Anyone who is interested in taking a look at them can drop me a private
email and I will send the file(s) over.

David
lado_at_...