Re: [Epic] Q&A 3 and NEWS!

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 21:15:13 -0400

> fun. It should also have a couple of hundred people all wanting one
of the
> 24 slots so that there will be more/bigger tournaments in the future.
 Good
> luck to everyone close enough to the UK to make it. We Americans,
Australians, and
> Italians will probably just have to watch from afar.

Argh! I wonder if they will run a similar competition in the next US
Grand Tournament? In the meantime, definitely good luck to anyone from
the list who can make it!

> P: Actually, it's only Rampage units in base contact with an enemy
that
> can't retreat, though I have to [say] that this point could have been
made
> more clearly in the rule. The idea is that you get to roll two 'to
hit'
> dice if you win, but you die if you lose!

That's definitely good to know.

> words, we've included options in the army lists for _aesthetic_
reasons,
> rather than just game reasons.

I like to hear this as I often design armies for the same reason (it's
only a game, right?) and I'd love to see their IG army!

> P: Yes, but the new IG stuff won't be out until early next year. Part
of
> the reason for this is that we're _heavily_ modifing the exisiting IG
> sprue, as we weren't all that happy with the old one. From what I've
seen
> of the test shots of the new sprue so far, it will be well worth the
wait.

A long time to wait, but this is certainly good news!

Thanks Allen (and Jervis)!

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius