Re: [Epic] Question on Tyranid Biotitans

From: <PAspin3551_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 05:18:18 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 13/06/97 12:10:35, lemming_at_... (David Dresser)
writes:

<<
 I'm unfamiliar with the fluff, why is the hellslicer weapon given the
 "causes catastrophic damage in CC" rule while all other close combat
 weapons are "causes catastrophic damage if the titan wins CC"? Is this
 just a typo? If not, can someone point me towards the dwarf issue where
 these were first detailed? >>

Its most probably just another misprint like all the others in the army book.
As there arnt suppossed to be any special units or abilities in epic 40K, we
presumed that it needs to win combat to cause catastrophic hits.
 Also, you roll 2 dice to hit because it has a damage capacity of 4 - you
roll half your dmagae capacity in combat for titans.

K.a.