[Epic] What about Eldar units?

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 00:15:00 PDT

Salutations,

I understood that some of the list members were Eldar players (bande

d'heretiques!) and I've got one question for them...

Do someone know about some special rules for Eldars (I mean the

equivalent of the Space Wolves special rules)?
My Eldar opponent is working on his own Craftworld, the Alcarinque

Craftworld, and he would like to have some bases to imagine special

habilities for his Eldars.

Please help us! But not too much I don't want to face a too powerful

Eldar army...

P.S. : Same question for the Orks of Geraud Continsouzas, an other

member of my gaming group. And same comment too, I don't want to face

some invincible green skins.

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

Please visit my Epic page :

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/