Re: [Epic] Alternative Minis

From: Elias Tiliakos <elite_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 97 17:12:30 EDT

At 04:36 PM 6/18/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Can anyone give me a clarification on the basing for epic 40k bikes. In the
>armies list it has a cost for a bike squad.
>
>1. Where it says 1 to 3 bikes does this mean per unit or per squad.
>
>2. Is the firepower for a bike determined per squad, per unit or per actual
>model?
>
>Foggddm_at_...

As far as I know, it is supposed to be 3 bike models for each stand (ie unit)
of bikes, and one to three units (stands) of bikes per squad. The stat
line for bikes is for each unit. Assault bikes are units by themselves.
So, for example, you get 4 units of attack bikes in the new blister pack,
as you get 4 assault bikes in each pack.

Hope this clears up everything.

Elias