Re: [Epic] Alternative Minis

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 17:20:01 -0400

One stand (unit) of standard bikes is always three bike models in Epic
40k. Attack bikes are one unit per model.

The stats are for three bike models on a stand. The squadron of bikes
available in the army lists means 1 to 3 stands (of three bike models
each).

Hope that clears it up.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius

> From: Foggddm_at_...
> To: space-marine_at_...
> Subject: Re: [Epic] Alternative Minis
> Date: Wednesday, June 18, 1997 4:36 PM
>
> Can anyone give me a clarification on the basing for epic 40k bikes.
In the