Re: [Epic] Average detachment size

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 08:10:52 PDT

You wrote :
>Most of my detachments are around 250-300 points. I find I can
>build
>in a good specialized capability at that point value.

I agree. Less than 250 points should be too little to face ennemy

fire. The fire power is not enough to make real domages idem for the

assault.

>I also tested a
>750 point detachment on a whim (lots of devastators, some land
>raiders
>and vindicators in support) and while it was unwieldy it did pay for
>itself in the destruction and fear that it caused. However, the
>unwieldiness and blast marker attraction was enough to make me split
>it
>up for future battles.

700 points?!! This detachment must be really impressive. But the big

problem is that you can't hide it...

>For a snapshot of my constantly evolving 2,000 point space marine
>army
>for DexCon, take a look at my home page (the file is in Excel 5.0
>format).

I will see it...

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

Please visit my Epic page :

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/