RE: [Epic] Battle Honors - 2nd rewrite

From: James Nugent <jnug1453_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 13:12:10 -0400

Daemonic Aura - Titan causes fear. Opponents must roll Ld test in order to
move within ff range. Opponents that lose cc are automatically destroyed
(WEs take catastrophic damage if hit).
Ouch! I'd get rid of the part about losers being automaticly destroyed. This is
better than a extra CC weapon, since it afffects normal combats and the Ld roll.
Maybe opponents must pass a LD test to move within FF range. A roll of 1 or 2
always fails.

Power-specific Honors:
Bloodlust of Khorne - WE gains Rampage (Yikes! too much?) (WE should not be
automatically destroyed if it loses cc, but rather take an automatic hit)

What exactly would Rampage mean on a WE anyway? I don't think there
are any that have it. How about roll dice equal to current DC(instead of half)
and take a hit for every stand in Base to Base contact if you lose
This is because that is what happens to normal rampagers. Just take 1 hit
seems letting them off easily. Or possibly you could take 1 automatic critical.
I just think losing should have some fairly steep penalties like normal rampage
does.

"Your incorrect assumptions are threefold."
"You assume law still reigns in the Five Galaxies"
"You assume that we would be bound by precedents and precepts from the last 10 million years."
"But your most incorrect assumption of all is to assume that we care."
                                        -David Brin, Infinity's Shore