Re: [Epic] Epic2nd Metal Found !

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 04:44:56 -0700

Mark Leaman wrote:

> I'm looking for Imperial fliers such as Thunderbolts and Mauraders.
> Also, an Imperator.

Sauron1 writes; Sorry he had no fliers exept eldar ones! I was
disapointted too that is why I hunted him up in the first place! The
Packages were the black background ones.There were no infantry boxes or
any titans,not ever warhounds. He had lots of Chaos war machines,Elar
wave serpants,doom wavers and the new metal whirlwinds and razor backs.
        sauron1