RE: [Epic] Francois Campaign

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 01:32:31 PDT

You wrote :
>as soon as i can get on the internet i'll
>browse your pages
>you were talking earlier about
>the tallarn campaign
>I'll give that a bash if you don't mind
>
>Hanx

That's OK but it can take some time as the process of the campaign is

easier to express with hypertext links... On top of that I'm waiting

for my exam results today so I'm stressing a lot :(
I think I'll be able to post that on Monday (I can't get Internet

during the week-end). Hope that will be fast enough...

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

Please visit my Epic page :

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/