Re: [Epic] Thread on Orcs, AT & LRs [was barrage]

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 15:36:08 -0400 (EDT)

You know, the flavor where they're really into the Codex Astartes, and
follow it faithfully to the present (the present in 40k, at least). It
doesn't take special rules or unique unit types to give "flavor", you
know.

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune