RE: [Epic] Thread on Orcs, AT & LRs [was barrage]

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 16:36:55 -0400 (EDT)

Evetything I ever haerd about GW's typos was that they refused to admit
that a mistake had been made. The price of a Warlord battle group is
another example of one of their errors becoming gospel. Did they ever
officially state that the Rough Rider Co was typoed?

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune