Re: [Epic] Thread on Orcs, AT & LRs [was barrage]

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 23:18:06 -0700

Francois Bruntz wrote:

> Heretics!
> Some Space Wolves should come to teach you who is the only master of
> the galaxy.
> Gloire a l'Empereur!

Considering the old Vampire's current situation, you could hardly say
VIVE l'Empereur, could you? :-)

Not that Horus would have been any better.

"We may not hope to survive. But our blood will buy time for our
Brothers elsewhere. Remember the sacrifice of great Horus, and the fate
of our race which now rests on our shoulders. For Horus and Humanity!"
--Brother-Captain Londas, Sons of Horus Legion, Adeptus Astartes

--
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture