RE: [Epic] Eldar Aspect Warriors

From: James Nugent <jnug1453_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 12:21:15 -0400

> > Shining Spears Jetbike +Assault
> > (See above.)
>
> I'm not=
 familiar with this aspect. They're jetbike-only aspect
> warriors?

Ye=
s, they are basically aspect warriors on Jet Bikes with a close combat
weap=
on (laser lance) for hit-and-run attacks. The laser lance also has some
sho=
rt-ranged capabilities. Strangely enough GW hasn't released any
miniatures =
(not even illustrations) for them, which should be quite simple,
they just =
have to sculpt some torsos and add them to the plastic kit (and
then they c=
ould sell some more �6 jetbikes...). My Shining Spears are
painted in a s=
ilver and blue paint scheme.

Neat! Aspects on bikes. I think the stats wou=
ld probably be something like

Mv Range Fp Assault Armour Special
40 15 2 =
4 4+ skimmer cost: 20 points or so.
I because GW does not like the idea of =
bikes with assault values(probably be cause bikes were always used to assau=
lt in TL/SM. ) I always thought of bikes as sort of
the future equivilent =
of cavalry, therefor they would have high assault values. Someone told me t=
he Eldar Codex had stats for exodites also, which I would be interested in =
seeing. (The used modified Dark Elf cold one models).
---------------------=
--------------
"Your incorrect assumptions are threefold."
"You assume law =
still reigns in the Five Galaxies"
"You assume that we would be bound by pr=
ecedents and precepts from the last 10 million years."
"But your most incor=
rect assumption of all is to assume that we care."
                                        -David Brin, Infi=
nity's Shore