RE: [Epic] Eldar Aspect Warriors

From: James Nugent <jnug1453_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 12:06:44 -0400

Yes, there are exodites in the Eldar Codex, basically they are guardians o=
small dragons, armed with a laser lance. The stats should be something li=
ke
this:

Exodite Dragon Knight 25cm 15cm 1 3 4+ 15points

And then they co=
uld be lead by an Exodite Lord (+Hero) and supported by
Eldar Knights in an=
 Exodite Host.....

The interesting thing is that Andy Chambers, in WD178 (=
Oct94...) wrote:
"Jes Goodwin has designed a new Eldar Scout Titan and a ra=
nge of Exodite
Dragon Warriors, as well as remaking the Eldar Avatar and Wa=
r Walker in
Epic scale."

You have a good point, I would like to know where=
 they went, probably the same place as the Knights(both eldar and imperial)=
 and the squat race. Probably has something to do with the fact that there =
never made a 40K exodite model(although if they did, I bet it would do well=
. ) Unfortunaly, I can't think of any way of modeling guardians on little d=
ragons. Epic is a bit small to do that unless you could find small dinosour=
 models.
Incidentally, you can get about the same stat line with

Exodie W=
arriors
Guardian + cavalry + assault.

------------------------------------=
=
"Your incorrect assumptions are threefold."
"You assume law still reigns in=
 the Five Galaxies"
"You assume that we would be bound by precedents and pr=
ecepts from the last 10 million years."
"But your most incorrect assumption=
 of all is to assume that we care."
                                        -David Brin, Infinity's Shore