[Epic] Ork Fliers and signoff

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 09:22:28 -0500

>A couple weeks ago someone mentioned that there was a cool Orky flier fig
from >a company called Irregular Miniatures (IIRC). How can those folks be
contacted, >and are there any readily accessible pix?

In the past week, three new people have started using this account, so I'm
going to have to unsubscribe from the list. Damn work always gets in the
way of fun.

Anyway, if someone could mail the answer to my above question to
duckrvr_at_... I would greatly appreciate it. Please also put "Attn:
Neal Hunt" in the subject or it's likely to end up in someone else's trash file.

Thanks. Bon Voyage.
Temp

ps. Hopefully, I'll be up at home soon.