[Epic] Battle Book Scenarios

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 01:06:30 PDT

Salutations,

Did someone try the War Mist (Brumes de Guerre) scenario (the one

with random missions)?

I've tried it on Friday and I was very disappointed... During the

battle (1000 points, Eldar vs Space Marines of course), I've lost 4

units (2 Librairians, 1 stand of bikes and 1 assault squad, et encore

the assault squad was killed by a volcano...) and my opponent lost 4

units too (3 Falcons and 1 aspect warriors stand), and this in 4

turns! Where are the bloody battles of my youth?

Is this misfortune or all the battles with this scenario are

hopeless?

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

Please visit my Epic page :

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/