Re: [Epic] Epic Future Releases

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 21:09:32 -0700

Michael and Christina King wrote:

> I have also made a page for Alan Brain's Orc pictures,
> http://miso.wwa.com/~kingcm/aebrain.html

First, my thanks.

I have a few more JPEGs now.

Included are:

1. 5 Orks and 2 Ogres ( a Mk V and a Mk III hee hee...)

2. Ork Big Mob ( 2 Great Gargants, 1 Slasher).

3. Some Irregular Miniatures Snakebite Ork fliers, and some
converted Blood Axe Battlewagons to give the scale

4. In The Warp 1 and 2, or: Imperator meets Cthulu

5. A blurred (Damn!) picture of a Chaos Titan vs a Reaver,
which is straight from an illustration in Space Marine. I
had to do a bit of conversion...

6. A series of not-terribly-good pictures of chaos titans.

Also shown in some of the piccies are the 6mm shellbursts
and craters manufactured by Irregular Miniatures. I use
them instead of the cardboard-christmas-trees with E40K.

If you want any of the above, please request. I consider it
rude to send 100K+ files as attachments without announcement. And
NEVER on an e-mail list!

--
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture