Re: [Epic] Hello (the good 'ol days- Any Sydneysiders on this list?)

From: Rob Steinberg <raveallnight_at_...>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 03:52:57 -0700 (PDT)

---Michael & Catherine Goh wrote:

> How many opponents do you have? I have - My younger brother
(Tyranids or
> Imperium), My wife (will only play squats, so I'm waiting for my next
> Citadel Journal), 2 of my friends (one who I have had every game
against so
> far - Imperium, and the other is sure to play once we get a time
together -
> probably also Imperium). With all the Ork miniatures we have I hope
we can
> get someone to play them.
>
> Michael Goh (Erax)

I have (gulp) only really one opponent... And he plays Orks and
Tyranids!!! Iguess that there are other players I could dig up for
one-off games, but our club's Epic playing days are over.

Just out of interest, If there are any people on this list living in
Sydney, could you give me a shout?

Christian Nielsen