Re: [Epic] Hello (the good 'ol days)

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 04:32:36 PDT

>I just asked my wife why she plays games with me - she just said
>that if she
>didn't she would never see me.

How lucky you are!!!!

>When I first met Catherine she never
>played
>RPG's or wargames. She only knew that guys locked themselves away
>to play
>their games and girls weren't invited.

Malheureusement my girlfriend did play RPG once, and she had detested

it... It was before I met her so I couldn't do anything to change

this... However, she makes some efforts for me : she plays Magic (she

likes the War Mamouths, I don't know why...) and she paints some of

my Epic minis...

>She enjoyed role playing
>games and I
>guess that wargaming is going up a similar trail. She likes
>squats
>because they are short (like she is - I am 6' and she is 5')

6'? 5'? Sorry I only know the metric system. In France we don't use

your system since the Revolution...

>and NEVER give
>up. She likes the LARGE GOLIATH MEGA CANNON as well, despite them
>being
>wiped out every game.

>TTFN
>Michael Goh

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

Please visit my Epic page :

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/