[Epic] Web Privacy

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 1997 10:41:02 -0700

Sauron1 writes;When your hit a site on the "web" many sites place a
"cookie"program in your browser. This program reads your down load
preferences when you hit that site again and can program the site to show
those anoying java windows or banners that are aimed at you baised on
your download paterns.It is possible for this program to attatch itself
to your browser and a profile of your entire web traffic can be
mounitered! Bleave me,I do it all day! Anyway for most of youthere is a
new program out there there is a new anti-cookie program being offered in
beta form free by Luckman Interactive at their web site
{www.luckman.com/anoncookie/anoncookie.htm} surf free! sauron1

[ Attachment content not displayed ] Received on Tue Jul 01 1997 - 17:41:02 UTC