Re: [Epic] Pictures

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 1997 02:07:09 -0700

I hope I'm not being offensive in quoting from private E-mail to me, but
here are some replies I've received:

Jon & Patty wrote:
> i would be GREATLY interested in any pics regardless of the size please
> send them.....JR

John Erickson wrote

Elias Tiliakos wrote:
> I would love to see any of the new pics that you've scanned in. Could
> you please send them to me?
>
> Thanks very much!

...and there were quite a few more in the same vein.

As to honour each request would total mail of way over 30 Megabytes,
I've taken advantage of Michael King's very generous offer:

Michael and Christina King wrote:

> I may regret this later but, send them all! I will put the pictures up. I
> guess I will have to spend more than five minutes typing the web pages
> this time though.

> - Michael

So the pictures should be available at some time in the future, at a
similar or identical URL to the previous ones. My profuse apologies for
not being able to send them out to the individuals who requested them.
Especially when the requests (as the above) were phrased so politely.
I'm genuinely sorry, but the response rather overwhelmed me..

--
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture