RE: [Epic] Fosters commercials

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 1997 08:42:36 +1000 (EST)

>>>Speaking of stereotypes, I just saw a new Foster's Lager commercial:
>>>
>>>"How to speak Australian:"
>>>
>>>Boy, you guys are ruggid down under.

Geez! Ta mate! Bloody bonza thing for ya to say! Cheers!

>>-----> Look for the "Crybaby" one - like it mucho...
>>
>> Chris Miller
>
>Hehe, that's one of my favorite commercials! I really like the
>"Abstract Art" one, as well as the "Remote Control" one too.
>
>All in all, I think Fosters has the best beer adds on TV. They're
>certainly the most amusing. :)

And we don't even get to see what we are supposed to be like down here.
<Sigh> I haven't seen a decent ad on tele in a while and it seems like the
ones made ABOUT us are some of the best. Ah, well. I guess you can't have
it all.

-Kelvin.....

      "Anything that, in happening, causes
     itself to happen again, happens again."