Re: [Epic] Hello (E40K???)

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 1997 10:19:33 -0700

Christian Nielsen wrote:

> ---"A. Allen McCarley" wrote:
> >
> > Umm... Excuse me? Much as I loved the game, I'd have to say that
> > SM/TL had the worst rules system of any wargame I've played. An
> > unorganized morass of contradictions and undefined situations just
> > waiting to happen. If your group fine-tuned it with house rules
> > so that it worked that's fine; but then it only worked for your
> group.
>
> OK. Fair enough. The Space Marine game is questionable without the
> house rules, but with them I love it. It is really a "Veteran's only"
> game.
>
> Christian

Sauron1 writes;Christian! It is quite a revelation to find a fellow
Epic2nd.I bought the new box,but the rules,except for the reserve arrival
rules,I ignorred.I have played SM since it was Adeptus Mechanicus in the
early 80,s.My hobby club is holding a Wargame con in August here in
Hamilton,Canada. Are you Interestted in coming to it?We will be runninf
Epic2nd games all weekend.How about playing Wars of the Horus Heresy with
 Hundreds of Space Marines and 20 Warlord Titans per side! sauron1