Re: [Epic] Pictures

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 1997 20:44:09 -0700

Oki Purwanto wrote:

> One complaint though :P

Right, I'll just sharpen my skinning knives....

> I think the pictures would be much better if the pictures are taken a little
> closer, ie. can see more details and the conversions :)

Oh, agreed. Alas, it's not possible. The digital camera I'm using has a
minimum focal length of about 30cm. Any closer, you get blurring, as
some of the shots show. A few cm further away, you get the best effect.
A few more cm away, and all detail is lost.
Until or unless I get a card that can convert the output of a
videocamera, this is about the best I can do. My videocamera has a
special "close-in" setting that enables pictures as close as 5cm away.

> Otherwise pretty impressive.

Ta. I'm still learning though, so future pictures should only get
better.

--
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture