Re: [Epic] Just how big is a BigMac

From: Christian Nielsen <raveallnight_at_...>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 03:36:50 -0700 (PDT)

---David Lado wrote:

> Speaking of stereotypes, I just saw a new Foster's Lager commercial:
>
> "How to speak Australian:"
>
> Woman can't get into house (a dusty ramshackle house in the outback
> of course). Big brawny man in typical "Australian outback" cloths
> (tan hat, short sleeves rolled up, kacky shorts, boots, ect) rides
> up in a truck. He gets out, walks onto the porch, goes up to the
> door and headbutts it, the door crashes inward. The woman reaches
> into her purse to get some money. The announcer and caption say
> "Locksmith" (with thick australian accent of course :).
>
> Boy, you guys are ruggid down under.
>
> David

We most certainly are! How's this for a joke?

Three men are talking to each other about what gets their wife going,
a Frenchman, an Indian and an Australian.
The Frenchman says: "I prepare a candle lit dinner, play soft music
and use plenty of Brut de Brut; That usually works."
The Indian says: "I use the ancient techniques of Karma Sutra; I
take it real slow, and she loves it."
The Australian replies "Well, when I finish, I get up and wipe my d#%k
on the curtains. That ALWAYS gets her going!"

Christian.