Re: [Epic] Tournament army for review

From: Michael & Catherine Goh <cmgoh_at_...>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 1997 20:24:27 +0800

At 15:18 30/06/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Congratulations.
>Do you feel thet the Eldar are much more a close assault army than in
>epic2? (Assuming you ever played epic2). Or, do you feel that close
>assault/firefight tactics are the way to go with the Eldar? I've noticed
>that they kick ass on my Ultramarines with ease.
>
>--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
>"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune

My opinion is mixed. I used to use Wind Rider Hosts and swarm over the
opponent by the second turn and wipe out large amounts of their army. Now
it would be better to get aspects for that job. I must confess that in the
previous epic games I was not a great fan of infantry. I'm not sure of that
now either, they are somewhat vulnerable compared to the space marines I'm
usually up against.

However jump pack aspects with exarchs are much better than space marine
assault squads.

TTFN
Michael