RE: [Epic] Hello

From: Michael & Catherine Goh <cmgoh_at_...>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 1997 20:28:26 +0800

At 09:41 30/06/97 -0500, you wrote:
>----> Don't go to the Imperials to prove something - tons of people seem
>to be
>convinced that GW loves them over all others - and hardcore Eldar
>players are
>usually out in front leading this charge for some reason - so if you do,
>try to win
>using the least interesting and lowest powered units. Otherwise you may
>be
>stunned at the outcome -"of course you won - the imperials get all those
>special rules and cool units - how could you not win ?"

I tend to be one of those that believe that the Imperials get more
favouratism. My point however in going Imperials in this instance is that
they too are Imperial. So it follows that if we are playing the same sorts
of army, that should weed out any advantage due to difference in army.

However he will be getting more experienced with his army and I keep
changing mine for variety. I suppose the advantage is that I will also have
a better idea of how to fight against all of the other armies.

TTFN
Michael