Re: [Epic] Hello (E40K???)

From: Christian Nielsen <raveallnight_at_...>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 06:48:28 -0700 (PDT)

---Andy Skinner wrote:

> I think you've extrapolated from yourself and your own group.

Yeah... But what else have I got to go on? Perhaps the Epic scene is
different in America to that in Australia (which is not a bad thing;
adds to the game in general)
Sorry if I've put you into the wrong basket, but please realise that
I've only been exposed to about 20 different Epic players over my 4
year gaming career, and most of them fell into that basket.

Christian