Re: [Epic] Just how big is a BigMac

From: W. Gregory Klett <cyclops_at_...>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 08:57:42 -0500

>Alan wrote :
>>The Original is...
>>
>>HEAVEN is where
>>The Police are English
>>The Engineers are German
>>The Cooks are French
>>The Lovers are Italian
>>And the Administrators are Swiss
>>
>>HELL is where
>>The Police are German
>>The Engineers are Italian
>>The Cooks are English
>>The Lovers are Swiss
>>And the Beareaucrats are French
>
>Yes I like this one!
>
>"And the Beareaucrats are French", you can't know how this is true!
>
>But as usual where are the american people? If I well understood Mr
>
>Clinton, they rule the world so they should be mentioned...

 Well, being such a mixture of nationalities we fall into all the best
and worst of the above!

 I, am of German, English and Irish blood, so people say that I should
feel justified to hate myself!?! B^)

  Greg Klett

| W. Gregory Klett | Those that can, do! |
| cyclops_at_... | Those that could and won't, dream. |
| | Those that can't, pretend and brag about it! |