Re: [Epic] Hello (E40K???)

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 1997 00:19:29 +0200 (MET DST)

At 06:48 AM 3/7/97 -0700, you wrote:

>---Andy Skinner wrote:
>>

>> I think you've extrapolated from yourself and your own group.
>>

>Yeah... But what else have I got to go on? Perhaps the Epic scene is
>different in America to that in Australia (which is not a bad thing;
>adds to the game in general)
>Sorry if I've put you into the wrong basket, but please realise that
>I've only been exposed to about 20 different Epic players over my 4
>year gaming career, and most of them fell into that basket.
>
>Christian

Hi guys.

I'm with Christian on this one. (No, NOT just because he likes 2nd Ed
better...)

All the guys I know who play EPIC are "compulsive obsessives" except one.
(He likes simple armies - few units, little variation - and simply paint
jobs - matt black, washed with gloss black.)

So far I've only found one guy enthusiastic about E40K and (contrary to
Christian's theory) he fit the compulsive obsessive mold... (Perhaps he is
the exeption which proves the rule? :-)

Agro