RE: [Epic] Hello

From: Michael & Catherine Goh <cmgoh_at_...>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 1997 23:30:52 +0800

At 11:15 3/07/97 -0500, you wrote:
>-----> Ok, Imperial vs Imperial (who's the traitor?). Guess no one can
>whine
>about the forces then...
>>Chris Miller

I must be the traitor, after all I'm just a psuedo Imperial. I've always
thought that they were great because they were rugged, but I prefer painting
Eldar. I like saying that whoever has the best painted army wins. Oops -
that might mean that he will win this weekend because he has been spending
lots of time painting his miniatures, whereas most of my painted imperial
stuff was painted six or more years ago.

TTFN
Michael