Re: [Epic] Hello

From: Christian Nielsen <raveallnight_at_...>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 1997 00:57:04 -0700 (PDT)

---Michael & Catherine Goh wrote:

> Our squat player (my wife) hates the Imperials.
>
> TTFN
> Michael

Reminds me of a campaign I fought against an Imperial player once (I
had the Stunties)...

This was the setting for the Thrygan campaign...

"...This whole little episode began several months ago when the Squats
of the Kelekan stronghold broke contact with the Adeptus Terra. You
see, the Stunties had an obligation to sell Leman Russ battletanks to
to the Imperial forces for 5000 creds a piece (bulk-buying discount).
Trouble erupted when the squats, arguing that raw materials were
increasingly hard harder to come by, decided to raise the price of
Leman Russ' to 7000 creds each. The Adeptus Terra would have nothing
of this, as it would mean budget cuts including the scrapping of the
High Lords' holiday loading. To set the Stunties right and show them
who's boss, they took the comparitively cheaper step of dispatching an
Imperial Guard regiment from the nearby world of Alseif to invade
Thryga and take control of the Leman Russ manufacturing industry..."

Christian