[Epic] E40k??? The Final Verdict

From: Christian Nielsen <raveallnight_at_...>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 1997 23:06:33 -0700 (PDT)

OK. I've done it. I've played my first game of WH Epic 40K and I
must say that I LOVED it! (The fact that I wiped the floor with my
opponent had nothing to do with it!). I played IG against Marines,
and boy, those 10 Leman Russ' have SOME firepower! Sorry for doubting
the game, but I will still hold that 2nd ed is a great game, at LEAST
equal to the new version. In fact, I would prefer not to think of
E4oK as a replacement for Space Marine, but rather as a different game
altogether.

So there you go. Now I can like both 2nd ed and E40K just as much
without being in copnflict over the issue.

Converted,

Christian.