Re: [Epic] E40k??? The Final Verdict

From: Michael & Catherine Goh <cmgoh_at_...>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 1997 20:13:57 +0800

At 23:06 6/07/97 -0700, you wrote:
>In fact, I would prefer not to think of
>E4oK as a replacement for Space Marine, but rather as a different game
>altogether.
>
>So there you go. Now I can like both 2nd ed and E40K just as much
>without being in conflict over the issue.
>
>Converted,
>
>Christian.

I think I agree with you. I like to think of all of the great things in 2nd
ed, but I must remember that they are in effect different games. So far I
too have only wiped the floor with my opponent and then the toilet too. But
he is enjoying it and keeps on coming back for more. My wife is challenging
me soon and my younger brother hasn't had the opportunity yet.

TTFN
Mike